7 Different Types of Sexual Disorders
Sexual disorders refer to a challenge that occurs during any stage of intercourse. This could be an issue that affects the sexual desires of an individual. Facing issues during intercourse is very common, with both men and women experiencing different challenges that can affect their sexual desires during intimacy. Most trusted Sexologist in Bhopal, Dr Manish Borasi through this post will guide you.
In this post, we will be studying different types of sexual disorders as it will help you in solving all the possible causes of these hurdles during your private time. So, let’s get started!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: This disorder is marked by a lack of interest in sexual activities. This disorder mostly affects 40% of women who reports considerable distress during intimate sessions.
- Erectile Dysfunction or ED: This disorder is considered as an arousal disorder where men face difficulty in maintaining an erection during sexual activity. If this difficulty persists for a longer period without external causes like surgery or trauma, then it is required that you consult a sexologist as soon as possible.
- Premature Ejaculation or PE: This is mostly observed in men where ejaculation occurs earlier than the partner. This situation can occur before or during penetration. An individual suffering from this condition has no control over the timing of their ejaculation.
- Delayed Ejaculation: Delayed ejaculation affects both partners. It refers to a condition when the person has to wait a long time to achieve climax during intercourse.
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder: Continuous arouser is welcomed in the bedroom but people who suffer from this condition experience unwanted stimulation at work, in public places, or even at home alone. This can be distressing for both the person and for those living with them.
- Lack of Vaginal Lubrication: Vaginal dryness affects women of different ages. The absence of proper lubrication in the vaginal area can affect sexual excitement and can even cause pain during intercourse.
- Sexual Aversion Disorder: Sometimes, the mayor thought of engaging in sexual activities can cause physical recoil in disgust. This disorder is persistent and extreme avoidance can cause distress to those living with it. It can even cause tension between the partners.
If you think that you might be dealing with a sexual disorder, then you must speak to a sexologist in Bhopal to get a proper and accurate diagnosis done. If you face trouble in dealing with the mental health effects that is accompanying a sexual disorder, then you need to contact a mental health professional as they will teach you how you can cope up with any kind of emotional distress you might be experiencing. So, without further delay, contact the professionals today!